Located on Galveston Bay, Texas, in the Bayport industrial complex, the terminal is adjacent to the Houston Ship Channel, the most significant petrochemical complex in the world. It offers deep-water access and connections via road, rail and 28 proprietary pipelines to the greater Houston industrial complex.
The terminal handles a wide range of chemicals, petrochemicals, oil products and other liquid products and offers all ground and sea transport modes. The Bayport (Houston) terminal has four ship docks designed to handle large ships and ocean-going barges, while seven standard size-barges can be accommodated simultaneously at the five barge dock locations.
Facts & figures
- Liquid storage capacity: 1,058,051 m³
- 186 tanks from 1,000 to 24,000 m³ (6,000 to 150,000 barrels)
- Draft: 12.2m
- TQM and USCG certified
Products & Services
- Chemicals, petroleum product and oils
- 24/7 operation
- All modes of transport: ship, barge, truck, rail, pipeline
- Direct transfer capability
- Vapor recovery
- Steam capabilities
- Ability to store and handle products under special conditions
- Additional land available for expansion