LBC Rotterdam is located right in the petrochemical heart of the largest port in Europe. The storage tanks and related infrastructure can handle almost all (chemical) liquids. It can accommodate different transport modes via water, road and rail. In addition to storage, the site offers blending, formulating, IBC filling, drumming, packaging and warehousing services.
The first phase of expansion at LBC Rotterdam has been completed in July 2018, and includes the delivery of 16 new stainless-steel tanks (8 x 1,500m³ and 8 x 3,000m³), a centralized truck loading station as well as a new jetty. Further expansion phases are planned with a projected further growth to 257,000 m³ of tank storage capacity.
Facts & figures
- Liquid storage capacity: 110,000 m³
- Further increase to 257,000 m³ planned in future expansions
- 69 tanks from 235 to 5,000 m³
- Jetty with one seagoing and one barge position as of December 2018
- Jetty with two seagoing and two barge positions expected as of Q3/Q4 2019
- Draft: 12.6 m
- Draft: 14.5 m as of end 2018
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISPS certified
- CDI-T registered