SEABROOK LOGISTICS LLC
Seabrook Logistics LLC, an LBC joint venture with Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. is located adjacent to LBC Houston on Galveston Bay, Texas, in the Bayport Industrial District. The facility offers direct access to the Houston Ship Channel, the most significant refining complex in the USA.
The terminal handles crude oil and crude condensates via ship, barge and pipeline modes of transport and currently features one Aframax capable dock and one Suezmax capable dock with up to 45-foot drafts (14m) and maximum loading rates of 40,000 barrels per hour.
Facts & figures
- Storage capacity: 515,100 m³ (3,200,000 bbls)
- 21 tanks from 20,635 to 26,032 m³ (130,000 to 164,000 bbls)
- Draft: 13.7 m (45')
Products & Services
- Crude oil and crude condensate
- 24/7 operation
- Modes of transport: ship, barge and pipeline
- Connection to Magellan's Houston crude oil distribution system via 61cm (24 in.) bidirectional pipeline
- Tank to tank transfer capability
- Vapor controls
- Mixing capabilities
- Additional land available for expansion