Electro-Mechanic – LBC Cepsa
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ELECTRO-MECHANIC
3 REASONS TO JOIN LBC TANK TERMINALS:
1] PURPOSE OF THE JOB AND ADDED VALUE
- Jointly responsible for safety, order and tidiness, the environment and quality in the performance of work at the terminal by complying with the safety instructions, work instructions and work permits.
- Analyzing and eliminating malfunctions.
- Carrying out E&I (sub-)projects in possible collaboration with contractors.
- Carefully process technical data, as-built documentation, drawings, etc. of the installation.
- Execute and improve the maintenance plan.
- Proposing and developing optimization proposals.
- Hands-on and proactive tackling of problems in the field.
- Running a breakdown service with the option of telephone assistance or disruption outside normal working hours.
- Repairing mechanical failures (replacing valve, piping)
2] WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PLACE OF WORK
- People in LBC are complementary to each other, based on different backgrounds, ways of thinking and how to approach/resolve matters. Only through collaboration of these different perspectives can we fulfill our ambition as a group.
3] WHAT WE BELIEVE YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS ELECTRO-MECHANIC
Professional education/experience and other requirements:
- Safety Leadership
- Bachelor/ A2 Electro-mechanic OR 3 years of work experience in a similar environment
Who are you
- Hands-on attitude, punctual and driven personality
- Social and solution-oriented
- Able to work both independently and in a Group
- Being able to think logically
- Being problem-solving and able to take initiatives yourself
- Be able to read and interpret electrical diagrams
- No fear of heights (tanks) and claustrophobia (enclosed space such as weighbridge basement)
- Team player
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- Hospitalization insurance/coverage
- Meal and eco vouchers
- Lease Car + fuel card
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply, please submit your resume accompanied by a brief motivation letter to Mees van der Pluijm email@example.com. If you have any additional questions prior to your application, you can also contact Mees at +31 6 40104074.