HSSEQ Officer – LBC Rotterdam
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HSSEQ OFFICER
3 REASONS TO JOIN LBC TANK TERMINALS
1| Purpose of the job and added value
2| Working environment and place of work
3| LBC Tank Terminals as a company
- What we believe you need to be successful as HSSEQ Officer
- How to apply
PURPOSE OF THE JOB AND ADDED VALUE
The HSSEQ Officer implements monitors, evaluates and optimizes the working conditions and safety policy, taking into account corporate standards and legal requirements, in such a wat that the safety, health and well-being of the employees is guaranteed.
- Detecting hazards preparing risk analyzes and proposing preventive measures to improve the well being of employees and terminal visitors.
- Formulating advice on work equipment and guideline on the organization and layout of the workplaces with an emphasis on operational safety.
- Actively participates in drawing up the terminal HSSEQ annual action plan.
- Evaluates and collects data, writes reports and documents the level of risks and proposes corrective and preventive measures.
- Performs incident and accident analyzes.
- Independently carry out projects assigned to this function.
- Taking care of or supplying input of reports: monthly reports, tours, MOC etc.
- Role in the safe work permit and TRA process.
- Performs checks on the performance of the tasks of the employees, contractors and drivers and adjusts where necessary.
- Has a role in requesting and changing storage and train shipment of products (RFP/MOC process).
- Responsible for the registration and follow-up of incidents, audits, inspections and safety observation rounds.
- Participates in safety studies (HAZOP, PSSR, RI&E) and internal and external audits.
- Provide HSSEQ training/toolboxes.
- Role in quality and environment regarding the operation of the purification process (wastewater) and emission of hazardous substances.
- Collaborates intensively with Operations, Maintenance and Projects regarding HSSEQ related matters.
- Replaces the HSSEQ Manager in his absence.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PLACE OF WORK
The HSSEQ Officer reports directly to the HSSEQ Manager Rotterdam.
People in LBC are complementary to each other, based on different backgrounds, ways of thinking and how to approach/resolve matters. Only by collaboration of these different perspectives we can fulfil our ambition as a group.
WHAT WE BELIEVE YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS HSSEQ OFFICER
Professional education/experience and other requirements:
- 5-10 years of experience in petro-(chemical) industry and/or tank storage;
- Higher Safety Science (HVK) or Secondary Safety Science (MVK)
- Knowledge of ADR/AND/RID/ISGOTT laws and regulations;
- Knowledge of Environment, BRZO and WABO regulations
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and 14001
Who are you?
- Safety oriented;
- Outstanding influencing skills;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension based on an average pay scheme;
- 13e month;
- 26 vacation days with the option to purchase a maximum of 18 flex days;
- Collective health insurance (optional)
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply, please submit your resume accompanied by a brief motivation letter to Mees van der Pluijm firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any additional questions prior to your application, you can also contact Mees at +31 6 40104074.