Permit Supervisor – LBC Antwerp
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERMIT SUPERVISOR
3 REASONS TO JOIN LBC TANK TERMINALS
1| Purpose of the job and added value
2| Working environment and place of work
3| LBC Tank Terminals as a company
- What we believe you need to be successful as Permit Supervisor
- How to apply
PURPOSE OF THE JOB AND ADDED VALUE
The Permit Supervisor’s most important task is the preparation, organization and follow-up of all kinds of activities at the terminal (using the work permit system). Where the technicality of the works falls under the responsibility of the maintenance or project supervisors, the emphasis with the Permit Supervisor is on the interaction with the terminal and the ongoing operations. Safety is of course central here!
The Permit Supervisor also monitor’s thee cleaning activities at the terminal: preparation, coordination, with the other departments (operations, technical service, planning, …), implementation (timing, quality and safety).
The Permit Supervisor is also responsible for the organization and monitoring of all operational tools or resources (hoses, filters, pumps, counters, fall protection and lifting equipment, etc.) according to LBC’s internal standards.
The Permit Supervisor is responsible for the safe interaction of terminal work with activities in addition, the quality and timing of operationally controlled activities (cleaning activities, inspection and testing of operational tools etc.) is also an important responsibility.
In addition to safety and quality, he also has an impact and responsibility on the overall efficiency of third-party work. Is everything going according to plan? Is the work completely finished and has the workplace been left tidy? Are waiting times limited as much as possible? Each and every one of these challenges that the Permit Supervisor has to deal with on a daily basis.
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling and monitoring of the safe work permits (before, during and after) He has the right to have work stopped if necessary.
- Control workplaces: inspections + adjustments if necessary.
- Develop an efficient process to safely and correctly manage the operational tools.
- Follow up + supervision of all inspections/maintenance of the operational tools.
- Planning and monitoring of cleaning activities (quality, planning, efficient and costs).
- Consultation between the involved departments.
- Technical Departments (work, follow-up inspections tools, …)
- Operations (availability of tools activities, cleaning activities, …)
- Planning department (cleaning activities, decommissioning of assets, …)
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Register both proactive and reactive reports in the HSSEQ database (PEER reports, near misses, unsafe situations and incidents).
- Creation of fault messages in the MMA system (maintenance).
- Supporting and advisory role in drawing up budgets related to operational tools & cleaning activities.
- Advisory role in preparing task risk analyzes and MOC.
- Fulfills a role in the emergency plan (standby duty).
- Support in carrying out department-relevant toolboxes, training, incident investigation and terminal visits.
- Housekeeping at the terminal is everyone’s job.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PLACE OF WORK
People in LBC are complementary to each other, based on different backgrounds, ways of thinking and how to approach/resolve matters. Only through collaboration of these different perspectives can we fulfil our ambition as a group.
WHAT WE BELIEVE YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS PERMIT SUPERVISOR
Professional education/experience and other requirements:
- Basic technical and operational knowledge is a must;
- Knowledge of the terminal is important;
- Knowledge and experience with working safely and qualitatively in an industrial environment (eg VCA-full);
- Basic knowledge of legislation regarding testing, inspection and maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of chemical products (hazard properties);
- Languages: Dutch (must) / English;
- Computer literate (basic MS-office and AX for purchase and maintenance).
Who are you
- High sense of quality and safety
- Strong communication skills
- High sense of responsibility
- Collaborate with both internal and external people
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience;
- Hospitalization insurance/coverage
- Meal and eco vouchers
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply, please submit your resume accompanied by a brief motivation letter to Mees van der Pluijm email@example.com. If you have any additional questions prior to your application, you can also contact Mees at +31 6 40104074.