Process Engineer – LBC ARA Region
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROCESS ENGINEER
3 REASONS TO JOIN LBC TANK TERMINALS
1| Purpose of the job and added value
2| Working environment and place of work
3| LBC Tank Terminals as a company
- What we believe you need to be successful as Process Engineer
- How to apply
PURPOSE OF THE JOB AND ADDED VALUE
General tasks & responsibilities:
- Assist in basis and detailed engineering for (new) projects
- Feasibility studies
- Conduct studies on changing legislation and their impact on the (process) installations in Antwerp and Rotterdam.
- Working on continuous improvement leading to more (process) safety, and minimizing risks for the environment. Important theme: Sustainable vapor processing.
- Working on projects in sustainablility; minimizing the use of energy consumption to operate the terminals.
- Active in (co-)leading projects with regards to process installations.
- Develop, launch and imbed engineering standards on process installations.
- Active role at HAZOP studies.
- Support local terminal teams in knowledge.
- sharing and trouble shooting.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PLACE OF WORK
People in LBC are complementary to each other, based on different backgrounds, ways of thinking and how to approach/resolve matters. Only through collaboration of these different perspectives can we fulfill our ambition as a group.
The Process Engineer reports hierarchically to the Asset & Engineering Director ARA. He will be working on optimizing the technical assets and (process) installations on the Antwerp and Rotterdam terminals with regards to sustainability, safety and process optimization. Also he/she will be participating in the design phase for new projects which could go into construction.
WHAT WE BELIEVE YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS PROCESS ENGINEER
Professional education/experience and other requirements:
- Bachelor / academic degree in Process or Chemical Engineering;
- Minimum of 10 years relevant working experience as a Process Engineer;
- Background in petrochemical industry or tankterminal business.
Who are you?
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience;
- Company mobile phone and tablet/laptop
- Premium free pension saving scheme;
- Company mobile phone and tablet/laptop.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply, please submit your resume accompanied by a brief motivation letter to Mees van der Pluijm email@example.com. If you have any additional questions prior to your application, you can also contact Mees at +31 6 40104074.