Project Manager ‘Connected Partner’ – LBC Rotterdam HQ
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER 'CONNECTED PARTNER'
3 REASONS TO JOIN LBC TANK TERMINALS
1| Purpose of the job and added value
2| Working environment and place of work
3| LBC Tank Terminals as a company
- What we believe you need to be successful as Project Manager 'Connected Partner'
- How to apply
PURPOSE OF THE JOB AND ADDED VALUE
Excellent supply chain services are the result of fine collaboration between all stakeholders. It goes without further explanation that information exchange is key to good collaboration. LBC invests heavily in digital solutions to enable a seamless flow of information between all supply chain partners.
The project manager is responsible for implementing digital solutions in the domain ‘Connected Partner’. The solutions for ‘Connected Partner’ enable the exchange of information with our customers, all leading companies in the petrochemical industry.
We are continuously looking for opportunities to improve our ways-of-working. Adding value for our customers through innovative technologies is the major focus of this transformation. The project manager leads the introduction of such digital solutions in LBC and ensures their sustainable operations throughout their entire life cycle.
- Leads one or more projects in the domain ‘Connected Partner and Business Intelligence’; shows ownership for results and approach.
- Is aware of all explicit demands and requirements that the project has to fulfil. Defines a project scope and makes sure that the solution design is reviewed by e.g. architects, infrastructure team and security experts as needed.
- Manages supplier relations and is aware about contracts with and the release and maintenance approach of these suppliers
- Drafts a project plan (e.g. organization, time, costs and risks) and ensures that it’s aligned with all contributors and stakeholders.
- Leads the project team members, both colleagues and external contributors
- Manages the project budget
- Manages the risk log for the projects
- Reports to a project steering committee and/or the Change Advisory Board
- Supports the product manager
- Advises stakeholders
- Explores innovative technologies that might benefit the domain ‘Connected Partner’
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PLACE OF WORK
- People in LBC are complementary to each other, based on different backgrounds, ways of thinking and how to approach/resolve matters. Only through collaboration of these different perspectives can we fulfill our ambition as a group.
- The product manager will report directly to the Senior Product Manager, member of the global Information and Technology leadership team. Furthermore, the project manager will work closely with user representatives and terminal managers.
- Based in Rotterdam; office presence approx. 2 days per week; working 2-3 days per week from home possible. (32-40 hours per week)
WHAT WE BELIEVE YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS PROJECT MANAGER 'CONNECTED PARTNER'
Professional education/experience and other requirements:
- Academic working level;
- Knowledge and experience in information, preferably in computer science, business informatics and/or IT product management;
- Experienced Project Manager;
- Fluent in English, preferably Dutch;
Who are you?
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player
- Willingness to travel monthly to Antwerp and occasionally to USA.
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience;
- 30 days of holidays to recover;
- Flexibility to buy or sell additional holidays up to 5 days;
- Premium free pension saving scheme plus flexibility for additional own contribution;
- Company mobile phone and tablet/laptop
- Flexibility to work partly remote.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply, please submit your resume accompanied by a brief motivation letter to Mees van der Pluijm email@example.com. If you have any additional questions prior to your application, you can also contact Mees at +31 6 40104074.