Project Portfolio Manager IT – LBC Rotterdam HQ
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGER IT
3 REASONS TO JOIN LBC TANK TERMINALS
1| Purpose of the job and added value
2| Working environment and place of work
3| LBC Tank Terminals as a company
- What we believe you need to be successful as Project Portfolio Manager IT
- How to apply
PURPOSE OF THE JOB AND ADDED VALUE
At LBC we are continuously improving our service to customers and our ways of working. It goes without saying that most improvement initiatives are enabled by digital information solutions. In the coming years, LBC will work on an extensive portfolio of projects to enable collaboration in the supply chain, optimize processes and implement technology. We must make sure that we focus on implementing the solutions that add most value. Setting priorities and staying on track are of key importance.
The Project Portfolio Manager plays a central role in getting the right things done. He or she leads the process flow from capturing improvement ideas till completion of their implementation. As such the Project Portfolio Manager is the right hand of LBC’s management team and the counterpart for the Project Managers in both Europe and the USA. Together with the Project Managers you will be responsible for managing our portfolio of technology projects.
Your main responsibilities:
- Register all improvement ideas and monitor the progress of their assessment
- Work closely together with the Project Managers in preparing the required documentation for decision-making and steering. These include scope documents, projects plans, progress reports and eventual business cases
- Explain our portfolio way-of-working to new Project Managers
- Improve the templates for the documentation mentioned above
- Maintain an overview of the project portfolio and keep record of the project progress
- Prepare the monthly meetings of the Change Advisory Board
- Assist Project Managers in the procurement process and the financial administration
- Support in the documentation of our multi-year roadmap
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PLACE OF WORK
- People in LBC are complementary to each other, based on different backgrounds, ways of thinking and how to approach/resolve matters. Only through collaboration of these different perspectives can we fulfill our ambition as a group.
- This function reports on the Group Chief Information and Technology Officer
- 16 – 24 hours a week.
WHAT WE BELIEVE YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGER IT
Professional education/experience and other requirements:
- Bachelor degree or similar level;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Finds pride in maintaining accurate documentation;
- Preferably experience with project management;
- Knowledge/experience in working with Azure Devops is advantage.
Who are you?
- Analytical thinker;
- Accurate and high organized with eye for detail;
- Independent and result driven;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive and not afraid to take the lead;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Real team player;
- Willingness to learn new stuff.
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience;
- 30 days of holidays to recover;
- Flexibility to buy or sell additional holidays up to 5 days;
- Premium free pension saving scheme plus flexibility for additional own contribution;
- Company mobile phone and tablet/laptop
- Flexibility to work partly remote.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply, please submit your resume accompanied by a brief motivation letter to Mees van der Pluijm firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any additional questions prior to your application, you can also contact Mees at +31 6 40104074.