Project Portfolio Manager – LBC Antwerp
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGER
3 REASONS TO JOIN LBC TANK TERMINALS
1| Purpose of the job and added value
2| Working environment and place of work
3| LBC Tank Terminals as a company
- What we believe you need to be successful as Project Portfolio Manager
- How to apply
PURPOSE OF THE JOB AND ADDED VALUE
This is a critical role in the Antwerp MT, responsible for:
- Evaluating requests for proposals from new customers and/or for new products for suitability with the existing infrastructure and to define projects and budgets for adaptations to the infrastructure
- (Manage the) Execution of a portfolio of capital projects, which could be commercial capex, maintenance capex, margin improvement capex projects or expansion capex projects
- Manage a technical team appr. 12 professionals, e.g. project managers, engineers, field supervisors, safety inspectors, QA/QC inspectors, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with LBC project management standards, policies and procedures
- Following up and keeping records of Portfolio KPI's
- Providing steering committee reporting
- Cooperating with the purchasing manager and presenting tender board proposals
- Managing the Portfolio financials, internal resources and contractor's execution teams
- Strategy deployment and priorities
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PLACE OF WORK
The Project Portfolio Manager reports hierarchically to the European Assets and Engineering Director with a functional line to the Antwerp Terminal Manager.
People in LBC are complementary to each other, based on different backgrounds, ways of thinking and how to approach/resolve matters. Only by collaboration of these different perspectives we can fulfil our ambition as a group.
WHAT WE BELIEVE YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGER
Professional education/experience and other requirements:
- At least 10 years of experience in tank terminals/storage industry or the (petro)chemical industry, in a similar role
- Technical / chemistry/ engineering degree at University level
- Proven track record in leading a technical team
Who are you?
- Can-do mentality;
- Excellent communication (Dutch/English);
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Competitive salary; dependent upon experience;
- Collective health insurance (optional);
- Company car;
- Free eco & meal vouchers.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply, please submit your resume accompanied by a brief motivation letter to Menno van der Pluijm menno@huddle-recruitment. If you have any additional questions prior to your application, you can also contact Menno at +31 6 42112042.