Regional Manager E&I – LBC ARA Region
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A REGIONAL MANAGER E&I
3 REASONS TO JOIN LBC TANK TERMINALS
1| Purpose of the job and added value
2| Working environment and place of work
3| LBC Tank Terminals as a company
- What we believe you need to be successful as Regional Manager E&I
- How to apply
PURPOSE OF THE JOB AND ADDED VALUE
General tasks & responsibilities:
- Front end engineering and design for (new projects)
- Feasibility studies
- Develop, implement and improve the strategic plan for LBC Tank Terminals in the field of Electrical & Instrumentation. Identify required changes within the business to maximize the value of technology and create of long term plan for implementation.
- Contract management for engineering and installation projects for E&I (together with Procurement).
- Develop, launch and embed engineering standards on E&I in the three LBC ARA Terminals.
- Ensures compliance of all electrical equipment with ATEX relevant standards.
- Quality assurance regarding E&I.
- Active role at HAZOP studies.
- Familiar with risk assessment technique and with SIL loop calculations.
- Support local terminal teams in knowledge sharing and trouble shooting.
- Manage and oversee activities of two Supervisors E&I.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PLACE OF WORK
People in LBC are complementary to each other, based on different backgrounds, ways of thinking and how to approach/resolve matters. Only through collaboration of these different perspectives can we fulfill our ambition as a group.
The Regional Manager Electrical & Instrumentation reports hierarchically to the Asset & Engineering Director ARA and manages two Supervisors E&I, one focusing on the Antwerp Terminal and one focusing on the Rotterdam Terminal.
WHAT WE BELIEVE YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS REGIONAL MANAGER E&I
Professional education/experience and other requirements:
- Bachelor / academic degree in Electrical Engineering or similar;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience as a Lead (project) Engineer E&I, Manager E&I, or similar, preferably in the (petro)chemical or tank storage industry;
- Managerial experience required.
Who are you?
- Problem solving: requires advanced conceptual thinking in complex and/or completely new situations.
- Prepared to invest time in self education to be up to speed with recent developments.
- Willingness to travel and work at the LBC Tank Terminal locations in Rotterdam and Antwerp.
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience;
- 30 days of holiday to recover;
- Company car or mobility allowance;
- Premium free pension saving scheme;
- Company mobile phone and tablet/laptop.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply, please submit your resume accompanied by a brief motivation letter to Mees van der Pluijm firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any additional questions prior to your application, you can also contact Mees at +31 6 40104074.